Members of Our Executive
- President: Andrew Ross
- Treasurer: Melanie Dobson
- Secretary: Leslie Randall
- Paul Cashman
- Murray Coolican
- Marshall Conley
- Kathleen Hall
- Martha Leary
- Karen Lyle
- Nick Ross
- Anne von Maltzahn
- Robin Whyte
Minutes of our Annual General Meetings
- Click here for Minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting, June 6, 2016.
- Click here for Minutes of the 2015 Annual General Meeting, June 10, 2015.
- Click here for Minutes of the 2014 Annual General Meeting, May 14, 2014.
- Click here for Minutes of the 2013 Annual General Meeting, May 28, 2013.
- Click here for Minutes of the 2012 Annual General Meeting, May 14, 2012.
Why are we a “Company”?
Though the word “company” is in our name, we are in fact a volunteer, non-profit community organization that was established in 1968. The WLCC was founded in order to promote the health of Williams Lake and its watershed for the benefit of all. We welcome everyone who shares the WLCC’s mandate to preserve the health of Williams Lake. For more information, visit Our Mission page. To find out more about our activities and get involved, look under the Membership tab.